Background

Friday, July 23, 2010

Exhaustion

I am exhausted, I don't care about anything. Sleep deprivation does this to me and turns me into an apathetic slug. I want to crawl into bed and sleep until I can't sleep anymore just like . . .
Sleeping Beauty~ I want to sleep for 100 years and wake up with a Prince's kiss. *sigh*
I wish I looked this glamorous when I'm this exhausted but this is how I feel . . .

Of course to make myself feel better about not being able to sleep I look up beautiful pictures of sleeping women and imagine me in it instead. I realize the Lady of Shallot is committing suicide here but holy cow does she comfy or what!?

Although I would probably be too scared of tipping to be able to sleep this peacefully ;)

I'll get some real sleep Friday night! Woohoo! Meanwhile Dr Pepper is my best friend!

The good thing today: Work has a vending machine stocked with Dr Pepper ;)

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails