Background

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Free Book of Mormon

I'm LDS (Mormon) and along with the Bible we read the Book of Mormon. I can honestly say this book has brought me peace and understanding. I have reaped great amounts of personal inspiration from its pages and I know it was written for us.
I would love to send you a Book of Mormon with a letter from me for free . . . ANYWHERE. Period.
If you are interested email me at cakesbyteresa@hotmail.com
I need:
First and last name
Email address to confirm
Complete mailing address
Language you want the book in
Do you want a visit from missionaries?

I know our Heavenly Father is mindful of us and sent his son Jesus Christ to earth to show us how to live so we could return to him again. I know the Book of Mormon to be a true book written by prophets of God for our time. Joseph Smith restored the gospel and truly spoke with God and his son. Thomas S Monson is a true prophet and is God's word in the world today. I know my family is forever and Heavenly Father hears me and knows me. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

The good thing today: I know who I am, where I came from and where I'm going.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails