Background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

What are YOU looking at?!

I am a mom of three small children, I don't have a nanny, I run my own errands and do my own grocery shopping. It takes a special kind of mom to be able to shop with three small kids without losing or killing one!
While I dread going I take pride in the fact that I have yet to kill one or lose one for more than a minute. (You know you have to!)

Of course the entire time I am counting heads, telling the baby to sit, calling out the boys' names, reminding them to PLEASE stop touching everything, NO you don't NEED that, YES you WILL eat that, and for heavens sake keep you hands to yourselves!!!
I try to ignore looks from strangers . . . while I don't beat my children I WILL dicipline them in public, even if I have 20 spectators ;)
Many times I have hunted down a corner for a little nose in Walmart.
If we all survive we get a treat . . .

Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Cone Clip Art
The Burger King by our house has ice cream cones for 89 cents!
The good thing today: I don't have to grocery shop for 2 more weeks!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails