Background

Monday, October 4, 2010

Kindergarten

My children will tell you how smart they are, and I will agree with them!
I love that my boys get to go to school together this year, partly because I have only 1 kid for a few hours but also so:
they can go to bed on time together
get ready together
do homework together
run to the bus stop together
and all that other stuff that is menial but important!

Kindergarteners are the best. So innocent and everything is so new!
This is my youngest boy on his first day.

As a mom it's hard to send my boys some days because kids are ruthless and a lot of parents don't care. They get their feelings hurt, learn naughty words and see the world unfiltered.

However, I also don't want the kid who greats the world for the first time at 18. Yikes!

The good thing today: My son called me sexy . . . that was before I explained to him what it meant ;) He was a bit embarressed!

Teresa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails