Background

Friday, August 6, 2010

How much is that doggie in the window?

I was cleaning the kitchen and heard the little girl in her room screaming.

Like any good mom I ignored it for a few minutes . . . then went to investigate.

Here's what I found

She pulled her toys and blankets out of her changing table and climbed up in there, of course she couldn't figure out how to get back down.

Again, like a good mother I laughed and went for the camera

I immediately thought . . .

"how much is that doggie in the window, ruff, ruff!"


After about 10 seconds she didn't think I was funny and screamed MUCH louder!

The good thing today: I found a place to stick her while I'm cleaning . . . JOKING!

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Like a good mom, you might just bring the camera with you the next time you hear either a) screaming, or b) too much quiet for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails