Background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Plan Q"

I am a plan and list person, it's how I function.
I can do anything just so long as I know the plan.

My husband and I have been married 8 1/2 years and we still REALLY like (ok . . . LOVE) each other.


When we married we had a plan.
We'll call it "Plan A"
Get married, get degrees, make babies, buy a house, make money, travel.
Grow old together and enjoy every minute of it!


Over the years, we've had to move to "Plan B (not the drug" . . . . "Plan C" . . . ."Plan D" . . . ect!
We made the babies, got the degrees, bought a house and we're working on the rest.


I've lost count what plan we are on, but I would guess it's currently "Plan P".

Today my husband was turned down for a dream job, it would have been the job that would allow us to move on to "Plan Q", which is SO much better than our current "Plan P".


In the end we have to realize that our initial "Plan A" didn't pan out and "Plan Q" isn't happening, but "Plan P" really isn't that bad.

In fact I remember when "Plan P" looked pretty darn good!
(days when we lived on mac and cheese and ONLY shopped at Good Will)


Dear Husband,
I love you and even when times suck it's still better with you!
"Plan Q" WILL happen, just not this week!

The good thing today: rejection dinner . . . aka anywhere he wants!

Teresa

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails