Background

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye Christmas!

I get tired of Christmas pretty quickly, usually before the blessed day actually arrives. Christmas songs are nice for a few days, then my blood starts boiling everything I hear the Carpenters or that STUPID Christmas shoes song!

You know the one I mean!


The Christmas I was pregnant that song came on and started a 60 minute bawling session that was both irrational and pathetic . . . aka hormonal ;)

Anywho, THIS year I moderated the Christmas music, stayed organized and focused on family time. I can honestly say I'm a little sad to see it all go. I even let the decor stay up a few days longer than usual, but not into the New Year because that would be a SIN!

Happy New Year!

The good thing today: Work called: "Would you mind if we call you off tonight?"
"Oh yeah!"

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails