Background

Friday, December 17, 2010

No domestic goddess here

You can laugh, in fact I laughed at my self a little today too.
I LOVE putting on my cute little apron and baking in my kitchen. I like to pretend I'm her:


Perhaps it's left over from when I used to play dress up as a little girl and play princess. Well I like to play: Domestic Goddess! Then I get baking and clean.


Only by the time I was done working in the kitchen today I had ugly cookies, a broken plate, not enough cheese log, a sink full of dishes and VERY sore feet. Because my kids were unsupervised you can only imagine what the rest of my house looked like! Ugh!

Please tell me I'm not the only one with reality issues here. Now I'm going to attempt to save the cookies and scratch the rest!

The good thing today: my Santa cookies may be green, but they are yummy!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails