Background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dissatisfied

I've taken stock of my life and found it lacking in some important areas.
I could get all personal but I'm sure you have some idea of where I'm going with this.

I'm turning 30 in 2 years and I have this vision of a 30 year old Teresa that is unstoppable, confident, EXTREMELY good looking and satisfied. I figure by the time a woman is 30 she knows what she wants, she's been there and done that and still young enough to enjoy it all.

I want to be:


I could be delusional but I've never been known for simple goals ;)

I swore off New Year's resolutions a few years ago, but I'm bringing them back this year!

What's your New Years resolution?

The good thing today: this picture makes me smile, don't tell me boys. ;)


Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails