Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decked Halls Part 1

If you know me, you know I love old things and all things Victorian!
My goal is to have a "Victorian Christmas" living room with lots of gold and deep reds.

Each year I get to add a little more to my Christmas decorations and this year I bought REAL stocking hangers . . .

Candlesticks . . . (note the hint of glitter!)


and SANTA!!! (also note the glitter on his beard!)

Hobby Lobby inspired me to put hay in my Nativity this year,
what do you think?


It was messy to put out, but so far my kids haven't made me regret it.
Yet.


I also collect S&P Shakers, mostly couples.
My collections wouldn't be complete without Mr. and Mrs. Claus!

The Nativity I literally drooled over as a kid,
and now my kids drool over it too

Each year I paint a couple little houses to add to my village . . .
I have to keep up with the broken ones!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the tree!

The good thing today: baby gates and spray bottles! Gate for the toddler and spray bottle for the cat. Bring it on!

Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails