Background

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Craig's List!

I LOVE Crag's List! When I find junk, old toys, bricks, doors, carpet, ANYTHING I put it on Craig's List. Not only can I sell my junk but I don't have to haul it away. You would be amazed what people will buy, or you can put in on for free.

Old Tiles we found in the garage of our new house

Old brick stepping stones that used to cover a huge chunk of my front yard, now I have FLOWERS!

We got rid of 1100 sq feet of nasty carpet that way. We hauled it to the curb and put
it as a freebie and said "first come, first serve"
It was gone in 2 hours! WOW!

Check out craigslist.com, clean out your garage and use the money to take
the fam to dinner and a movie!

The good today: Husband cleaned out the garage and made money doing it,
plus I don't have to haul it all to the dump ;)

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails