Background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inside on a Hot Day

It's 93 degrees outside and 78 degrees inside . . . yuck! Our "evaporative cooler" isn't cooling too well and I don't have a car to leave the house. I know, poor me.

The girl and I were up most of the night and that makes the two of us quite the pair today. She's been walking around the house crying today and I was about done. I baby-gated her in her room while I showered and came out to find this:

She climbed into the basket I use for her dirty clothes and was playing in there. Even better, it has wheels so she got pushed around her room. Mostly is was just good to see her smile.

Babies are lucky they get to wear just a diaper on hot days and it's okay.

Good thing today: A laundry basket with wheels!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails