Background

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Better Sunday

I've been doing a lot of re-prioritizing lately, mostly about my weekends and my time at home.

It's hard to go to church because:

I work every Saturday night
I'm so exhausted I couldn't walk a straight line if I had to
I have a 1 year old who HATES church
I spend all my time in the foyer or mother's room anyway
the list goes on and on.

This is me by morning, actually they look better than I do ;)

I found myself more willing to skip church, then once I skipped it was no big deal to do it the next week. Granted I had worthy excuses but this is my life and my family we're talking about here. I need it and so do they.

I rearranged my work schedule so I can be conscious and ready to fight the baby head on every Sunday . . . at least I'll get the Sacrament, right?

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails