Background

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Teresa vs Nasty Grout

We bought a house this spring and we are slowly working our way through it replacing old stuff. This is my AWESOME bathroom floor! (yuck!) We can't afford to tear it up yet, but something seriously needs to be done with it. 45 years of grime in that grout!
I came across grout paint at Walmart, looks like a shoe polish tube with a sponge tip, seems simple enough and cheap. BEFORE . . .

I applied the cream and let it sit for 4 hours . . . DURING


After 4 hours I used my sponge mop and mopped the extra up. I had to get on my knees with a rag for the corners and behind the toilet, but it came off the tile really easily. AFTER . . .

I realize it's not perfect but it is SO much better! I think I can live with that until next spring when I tear it all up!

The good today: A "Do it yourself" what actually worked!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails