Background

Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm a working mom and I like it!

This may ruffle some feathers and I'm at complete peace with the whole bundle!
The feminists can keep being braless, childless, and the front runners of the corporate world.

The stay-at-home mom fanatics can stay home, drive the mini van, and bake the bread.

I'm a mom and when I'm home I rock the mom thing. I change the diapers, make the sack lunches, mop the floors, kiss the boo boos and all that great stuff!

But sometimes . . . mommy needs to do something else.


I love going to work, clocking in (knowing I get to clock out later). I get to really challenge my brain, run hard in a different way. I get paid to change diapers, I keep little ones away from the light, and I'm called everything BUT mom!

It's all about balance and what makes me happy. I'm convinced I wouldn't be happy with either extreme. I'm not sure if this makes me a more balanced woman or a 1/2 of each.

The good thing today: after 6 solid days at home I GET to go to work!

Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails