Background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweeping

I haven't swept in 4 days because I've been working.
This means the kids have had free run of the house . . .
the house is a mess!

My upstairs is all hardwood floors, and it took me a solid hour today just to sweep. As my agitation was building I started inventorying the dust pan contents.

For your pleasure:
4 marbles
5 torn book pages (from different books)
17 legos
3 forks
4 dixie cups
1 princess crown
4 lost bills
3 GI Joes
LOTS of rock salt
2 bobby pins
1 pink bow
1 missing glove
2 dirty socks
1 battery
1 bolt
2 nails
1 rotten tangerine
2 broken crayons
4 sippy cups
and LOTS of dirt

4 days people. 4 days.

The good thing today: Caffeine. Let's be honest here, it's not good for me but days like this it is a life saver!

Teresa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails