Background

Friday, January 14, 2011

Scale Whoas

I'm working on being healthy . . . aka getting in shape . . . aka losing weight . . .
aka I weigh myself.

Yuck!

Today, the scale went the wrong way

I love how she looks worried!

The sad fact is when we diet the scale rules our day. It can determine whether she start the day happy or disappointed, whether we keep to the diet or toss it, and whether we wear a cute outfit or sweats again.

By we I mean "I"

Now if I was this cute little ball of chubbs
A 2 pound gain would be worth cheering about!!! Show off those rolls baby!

I'm not really going anywhere with this, just being observant and trying really hard to put on that cute outfit anyway!

The good thing today: I got actual sleep last night. Deep, comfy, uninterrupted sleep.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails