Background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Macs are on Sale!

I'm working out HARD twice a day and eating healthy and recording everything on

I feel stronger and for the most part have more energy, but Big Macs are 2 for $3 right now!


Oh baby! My mom can sing the whole song that accompanies this burger, yes it has it's own song!


I had to give in and indulge, but I also had to write it down and take it out of my calories for the day . . . there wasn't much left ;)

In case you were wondering here is the nutrition info for a big mac!
Calories 540
Fat 29
Sat Fat 10
Carbs 45
Protein 25
Sodium 1040

The good thing today: would it be bad to say I thought it was worth every bite?

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. I can sing it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails