Background

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nasty!

WARNING this is mostly a rant blog!

Why do toddlers eat out of the garbage can?!?!?!?!
The second they are tall enough to reach they start pulling stuff out . . . and of course they MUST put it in their mouths!

I bought a lidded garbage can, she opens it and plays with it.
I put in on my kitchen counter, but now I have nasty germs on my counter.

After 3 kids, those nasty pieces of garbage in their mouths doesn't even phase me.
I figure she has lived this long despite the garbage can, this piece of rotten strawberry probably won't kill her either.
I course she will make me chase her down and pry it out of her tight fingers first ;)

If you don't have kids . . . just wait! I swear it's coming!

The good thing today: Eating out of the garbage can exposes these kids to germs and strengthens their immune systems, so they won't die later. Smile/grimace

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! SO TRUE! I can't keeep Anna's little mitts out of the garbage can. It's good to know we're not the only ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails