Background

Friday, November 5, 2010

I actually had to crawl up my stairs!

I have a weight problem, a big one. Despite that I thought I was pretty strong. I lift grown men and run for 12 hours straight at work, that's not easy BTW.

Part of my weight loss plan is working out with a big focus on cardio, and in my travels I came across this:

You won't find any new age stuff, no yoga or Tai Kwan Do. Just good old fashioned workouts and Jillian's constant pushing.
I worked every major body muscle while doing cardio at the same time.
Yes, I wanted to puke but she certainly knows how to maximize her 20 minutes.

When all was said and done, I was gasping for air, sweaty and had to crawl up the stairs.
Granted I'm fatter than most of you, but good heavens that was a good workout!

I'm doing it for 30 days with a low calorie diet based on this pyramid


I'll let you know how it goes!

The good thing today: ibuprofen, LOTS of ibuprofen! Thank you Costco for selling it in bulk ;)

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails